For insurance purposes we can only allow people to the event that have 3rd party insurance cover. Being a member of the BMC, CC or a BMC affiliate club means you are covered BUT WE DO NEED TO SEE PROOF OF THIS MEMBERSHIP, otherwise we are unable to allow you on to the site. This is a question of insurance and is, unfortunately, non-negotiable.
You will need to bring proof of your valid insurance or BMC membership to the event, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PROOF OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE SITE. THIS IS NOT A POINT WE CAN MOVE ON.
Tickets can be bought online at V12 Outdoor, (click on the link below when available) or in store in V12 Llanberis up until Friday the 9th of June. After this, if there are any tickets left they will only be available at the marquee on site in Nant Peris.
On arrival and once proof of your insurance cover has been provided, you will be issued with a wrist band which must be worn for the duration of the weekend as it gives you access to all areas and is your ticket for the weekend. This gives you all of the following:
- A limited edition 2017 Tradfest 'T' Shirt
- A limited edition 2017 Tradfest DMM item
- A 20% discount off RRP on hardwear at V12 Outdoor for the duration of the weekend
- A 30% discount on clothing at V12 Outdoor for the duration of the weekend
- Access to the Friday night quiz
- Access to the Friday night talk
- Access to test kit from DMM
- Access to test shoes from Scarpa
- Access to workshops run by the BMC
- Access to the Saturday night talk
- A food ticket for Saturday night
- A drinks ticket for Saturday night
The ticket price DOES NOT include the cost of camping. This is because many people choose to stay in climbing huts or other accommodation. If you are camping then you can pay for this separately at the campsite on the weekend, the cost is £5 per person per night. There are showers and all the other usual facilities available on site.
There will be an itinerary posted at the marquee for information purposes, this is for indication and help only, and due to the famous relaxed nature of the event is subject to change.